UK SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES MANAGER (UK)
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Among the world’s most recognisable premium machinery brands, a well-structured organisation with a global presence, exceptional investment in R&D with a highly desirable product portfolio. The Company’s UK subsidiary has enjoyed considerable success over many years with a comprehensive retail dealer network focused on promoting whole goods and aftersales business at a high professional standard.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With an Industry-leading salary package + Company vehicle + Benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? UK (with frequent travel, both within the UK and to the Company’s European HQ)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Demonstrating both exceptional team leadership and budget management credentials, you will be tasked with achieving/exceeding annual sales targets, ensuring that volume, turnover and margin objectives are delivered, whilst providing professional development for your team and sustained employee engagement.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have significant experience in managing and developing a team of sales professionals within the agricultural machinery sector
- We’ll need to see strong evidence of successful whole goods sales management in your career history, along with excellent consistent commercial results
- Either from agricultural machinery retail or wholesale background, you’ll thoroughly understand the manufacturer-dealer relationship, have an excellent ability to engage with the end user sector (farmers and contractors) and possess excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- You’ll be analytical in your approach, a strategic thinker capable of predicting changing market conditions and responding positively to market opportunities
- A positive growth mindset is a key to success in this role, along with resilience, pragmatism and drive
- You’ll understand the value of CRM and IT systems to support growth and instil a belief in systems and process in your team, ensuring team members have appropriate resources available to them
- You’ll have a friendly and professional nature including a good sense of humour, capable of interacting effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Preferably located on the Eastern side of England, you’ll have a full, clean driving licence, and be prepared to travel regularly
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If we’ve captured your interest with this excellent career-enhancing position, you’ve got that successful managerial career in the agricultural machinery sector behind you and you’ve positively motivated to progress your career further, then we definitely want to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. Please send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org