TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A global business focused on the crop packaging sector, with an excellent industry standing and distribution and sales operations in many countries.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Crop Packaging
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive Salary + Vehicle + Excellent benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South-West England and Wales
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Developing existing relationships with distribution partners for profitable results within a defined territory, defending and enhancing market share and volumes and promoting the brand and product at all levels.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a healthy relationship building ability within the agricultural industry – if you have some good contacts within the machinery dealer or merchant sector let’s hear about it!
- Enthusiasm and drive with an innovative personality who can think on their feet and adapt to change with selling through a network of distribution channels at all levels of the supply chain
- You should be prepared to back up your achievements in top-line sales and protecting sales margins
- Excellent communication standards are a must in this fast-paced role: you should be naturally persuasive and be capable of defusing a situation to positive advantage, as well as being switched on to the benefits of IT and CRM systems to develop sales
- Knowledge at a semi-technical level of modern agricultural machinery is useful, along with a good understanding of the dealer sales network, an ability to analyse competitor products and promote the benefits of your own portfolio
- You will have a can-do attitude and be solution-focused to support your customers and end-users
- A full clean UK driving licence is required, you should be prepared to travel within the UK and occasionally overseas and you’ll reside in the West of England / South-West or Wales
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you are that motivated, problem-solving, IT-friendly, sales professional who loves their agricultural machinery with a passion we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us – firstname.lastname@example.org