TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A highly respected and innovative manufacturer of agricultural machinery, at the forefront of their specific sector for many years, having built up a loyal and growing customer base through exemplary levels of functionality, capacity and customer service. The Company is a true innovator and game changer within the agricultural machinery sector, and maintains a strong presence on the domestic market, as well as a healthy and expanding export business. Through the support of a strong existing dealer network there is an established fleet of machines across the territory with excellent future prospects to develop this further.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery (livestock related)
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (high OTE) + Company Vehicle + Benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Southern UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A rare and exceptional opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join a well-established business with responsibility for selling premium products within a large and profitable territory, including: prospecting the given territory to ensure you are always ahead of the opposition, cultivating new business whilst retaining existing customers, maximizing all business opportunities, managing demonstration equipment effectively to maximize potential in order to achieve/exceed required market share objectives set by sales management.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- You’re an experienced sales professional, preferably with a successful B2B background in agricultural machinery wholesale business
- You’ll be commercially minded, a target-driven individual capable of exceeding targets, familiar with business planning and setting commercial objectives for your dealers
- You should have excellent knowledge of the UK agricultural machinery market: manufacturers, products, dealers, events and exhibitions
- We’ll need to know that you’re a motivated individual with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Your background will ideally give you an understanding of current livestock farming practices, especially beef and dairy and you should definitely be familiar with operating a wide range of agricultural machinery
- You’ll need to be well organised, with high personal standards and excellent administration and IT skills
- We’ll be looking for a clear and confident communicator in face-to-face interactions, phone and email, both to customers, colleagues and other industry professionals
- You have the ability to be influencing and persuasive; with a range of strategies to close a deal
- You’ll reside in Central, Southern or the South-West of England (but not in one of the outer extremities), have a clean driving licence, be prepared to travel and stay away from home on a regular basis
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re looking to progress your career with a strong established machinery brand, have a positive track record in B2B machinery sales and want to be well rewarded for your sales achievements we definitely want to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and your successful career to date. You can send it directly to us – email@example.com or call 07810 755594