TECHNICAL MANAGER – RUSSIAN SPEAKING
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected, global animal nutrition business
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Feed diets and Animal Nutrition.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? An excellent salary and package inc. company car
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home-based with travel throughout Europe
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Due to continuous growth in sales of our client’s EMEA Commercial team is growing and is now looking to offer further technical support to key customers and distributors across Europe, with emphasis on Russian speaking countries and Central Eastern Europe. This role will see that you work closely with Business Managers responsible for the territory as well as other members of the wider EMEA technical team to plan and deliver technical support that achieves and maintains sales.
Your role will focus on working with customers to improve the way their products are used but will also involve supporting product evaluations and development trials with key customers and research institutes providing customers with reliable information to assist in making science-driven choices. To do this, you will need to be able to develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other stakeholders in the animal feed industry and become known as a reliable reference point. You will need to keep up to date with external practices providing feedback on market developments and customer needs to steer innovative research and development
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Fluency in Russian and English
- A good understanding of feed and livestock industries, with some experience in commercial animal nutrition, with a strong focus on pig nutrition
- Innovative and capable of broad thinking but with a practical edge that gets things done
- Organised, flexible, self-motivated and ambitious.
- Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Degree in animal nutrition and/or experience in applying nutritional knowledge in feed or feed ingredients.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com or call 07887 712133 and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.