SENIOR POULTRY ANALYST / R&D DATA RESEARCHER
WHAT’S THE JOB? SENIOR POULTRY ANALYST / R&D DATA RESEARCHER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A world class progressive and innovating meat producer with an employee focused culture
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Poultry Farming – meat and broiler breeding stock production in a global arena
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Working as a key member of a dynamic and innovative team, influencing and shaping company policy, remunerated with an exceptional salary package.
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Either UK or Netherlands based (Suffolk/Essex or Boxmeer)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? With a working title of ‘SENIOR SPECIALIST DATA MANAGER’, this is a new role in the company, with an aim to give evidence leadership to the senior policy and research by providing insight and analysis from their extensive performance and market data professional data analysis of agricultural data collected and producing output data required by the various teams within the company from Sales & Technical Services to R&D, Production and QA. This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make it their own.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Are you a clear thinker with a technical, logical approach to interpretation of numbers and data?
- Can you balance the conflicting objectives of consumer demands, farm productivity and R&D capacities?
- Do you understand livestock production systems, animal breeding traits and consumer markets, (Poultry experience would be a real advantage)?
- Do you have excellent communication and influencing skills with a constructive team spirit?
- Are you an advanced MS Office operator, familiar with other data analysis tools and CRM systems?
- Will you be motivated by traveling and meeting customers and other team members?
- If you have graduated at degree level (or higher) in a biological discipline, agriculture or an equivalent?
- And if you have a full, UK licence (essential) then find out more
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If this has got you thinking, and you want to know more then get in touch with Giles Blatchford for a confidential one-to-one. email@example.com or call 07778 599 263.
Please note that all applications will be handled in complete confidence.