SALES MANAGER UK & IRELAND
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Global leaders in and producers of high quality plant protection products, fertilisers and bio-stimulants for the agricultural, horticultural and professional amenity industry
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agriculture, Horticulture and Turf & Amenity
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent industry leading salary + benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Work from home with nationwide travel across UK & Ireland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
- Managing all existing special agriculture business in the UK and Ireland you will be responsible for sales, forecasting, pricing and account management across the region
- Increase sales of products by pursuing opportunities, to create demand and solicit orders from present or from prospective customers
- Develop and maintain accurate market descriptions (market segment, market size, market potential)
- Report on marketing activities with information that affects current and future business
- Select, evaluate, improve, and motivate dealers and distributors by establishing realistic performance goals, activity plans and conducting appropriate training
- Work closely with the Marketing Department on the specific market/crop-related activities, recommendation and follow up of product trials with universities, experimental stations and governmental authorities and other supervised trial programs
- Embrace a model of excellence in ethical and fair conduct of business, embracing diversity
- Maintain an excellent relationship with dealers, research centres, governmental authorities and act in accordance with agreements made between the company and the parties involved in marketing their products
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- 5+ years of commercial working experience preferably in agriculture or horticulture
- Proven leadership experience
- BSc in Agriculture or Horticulture, or equivalent by education or experience
- Knowledge of advanced plant nutrition and speciality fertilisers would be advantages
- Excellent experience in sales or agricultural business
- Knowledge and understanding of agricultural sciences
- Result-oriented good analytic, communication and presentation skills and excellent organisation skills
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com
All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.