PRODUCT SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – (AGRICULTURAL LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT PLATFORM)
WHAT’S THE JOB? Product Support and Development Manager – (Agricultural Livestock Management Platform)
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Our client is an innovative and dynamic leader within the Agricultural/Livestock/Supply Chain sector.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Innovation and Technology
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive Salary + bonus + benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? London
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
With a passion for the Livestock industry and desire to improve the supply chain experience the incumbent will be a major contributor to the success of the company and its development. The product is an all-encompassing platform that is able to measure, manage and improve the efficiency of livestock.
- Provide technical and operational support to end users (Farmers / Producers)
- Provide solutions and ideas to enhance and improve the product
- Ensure the quality and experience of the platform is of the highest standard
- Create Technical Documents and Manuals
- Be instrumental in managing the head office function
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Interested in new technology
- Self-motivated, can work within a team and independently
- Customer oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Experience with Jira
- Technical background or degree
- Farming or rural background a plus but not essential
- Love of rural life and its people… is a must
- Be ready for some travel to farms
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.