PARTS AND SHOWROOM MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? PARTS AND SHOWROOM MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A long-established and respected agricultural machinery dealership successfully operating in the South East with a commercially successful history representing some of the leading Global and European brands in the industry.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Salary + profit related bonus + Career Progression
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Kent, UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You will be responsible for the overall management and efficient day-to-day running of the Parts Department, including the showroom and goods inward area, its staff and the overall departmental profitability whilst maintaining effective and accurate communications between customers and the Parts team.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- A genuine interest in machinery and parts is essential
- Good, sound knowledge of Agricultural and Horticultural products plus what it takes to succeed in the Retail Industry
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Business knowledge and commercial understanding including financial and sales reports
- Have an excellent level of IT skills
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org