NORTHERN AREA SALES MANAGER – ELECTRIC FENCING
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? This Company is part of a leading group that are considered a market-leading supplier of Electric Fencing products in the UK. Their client base expands throughout the UK and they have a £multimillion group turnover and a history of over 150 years.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Electric Fencing products
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? £competitive package to suit experience + Twin Cab 4 x 4 + Benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Northern UK (M62 and above)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Due to ‘MAJOR’ expansion plans, they now wish to recruit a Northern Area Sales Manager to focus on the whole of the North from the M62 and above.
The main purpose of this role is to assist, develop and grow the assigned geographical region of the business enabling the company to achieve its product sales and other strategic objectives. You will be responsible for developing lucrative existing accounts, obtaining new business and for maintaining excellent customer satisfaction in order to grow their market share.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- B2B or B2C sales background
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Great customer service and an ability to think and adapt quickly
- Proven ability to manage a high and varied workload through strong planning and organisational skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexibly to achieve the overall aims of the business
- Personal Drive and Effectiveness; positive, ‘can-do’ mentality, ability to find ways around issues/challenges and willing to take advantage of all of the available resources in order to accomplish objectives
- Professional Behaviour; possession of professional skills and technical capabilities, demonstrating integrity and diplomacy
- Commitment to continuous improvement and development
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.