NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A long-term, respected key player in the UK precision technology sector, the Company has an extensive, expanding customer base, maintaining very close links with the market. Viewed as the go-to business for an expanding portfolio of high quality and innovative technology solutions across both arable and livestock, the Company has an excellent reputation for providing expert levels of aftersales support and customer service.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Farming Technologies
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary + bonus + vehicle + benefits
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? As the National Sales Manager, you will be primarily focused on achieving or exceeding the Company’s commercial objectives, you will be responsible for preparing the annual business plan, shaping and implementing strategies and leading a team of Area Sales Managers, ensuring continuous personal development and fostering a commitment to targets culture.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- As National Sales Manager, your background will be team leadership-focused, with proven ability in a sales-driven environment including excellent knowledge of personnel management
- You’ll be focused on delivering high standards of customer service and satisfaction, and be capable of articulating the KPIs which drive customer care performance
- You’ll understand farming’s varied systems and methods, with a background in agriculture ideally showing some knowledge of arable and root crop farming
- You’ll be commercially switched on, fully understand the competitive landscape, respond positively to sales data interpretation and possess a solid understanding of concept selling, focused on the value proposition
- Your communication and interpersonal skills will be first class, you’ll demonstrate high standards of personal conduct, and take personal responsibility for the quality of service you deliver
- We’d expect a good all-round standard of IT literacy, including MS Office and CRM, and you’ll be comfortable in delivering presentations to colleagues or customer groups
- A full, clean driving licence is required, along with the desire and ability to travel on a regular basis
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you, you’re positively motivated by the opportunity to join a leading (and expanding) business within the precision technology sector and have the necessary attributes to perform to a high standard, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us – email@example.com