KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE – RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A centrally funded organisation committed to investing and promoting UK food and farming
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Account Management – Pork
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? An industry-leading package, commensurate with experience
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home-based role – Nationwide travel
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate for our clients to contribute to their key account delivery. The team is field-based and acts as the first port of call for customer inquiries across England, delivering a range of technical and business improvement work as part of our client’s activities
- Responsible for the creation of, implementing and delivery of strategy information to key accounts
- Focussed on managing relationships within this sector to promote the work and expertise of our client, demonstrating value for money
- You will aid other team members in delivering the same excellent service in their respective areas, nationally
- You will understand the strategic drivers and issues facing pork businesses and their supply chains, as well as business partners who our client can work alongside
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- The candidate would need to be a skilled communicator with the ability to speak with authority and write effectively and clearly, with an ability to adapt style to different audiences. Management of their own projects and strong organisational skills are required, the ability to be flexible in an agile team whilst maintaining a high quality of work. A resourceful person with the willingness to actively develop their own skills and knowledge
- Strong account management background with proven experience of managing large key account businesses
- Practical experience of facilitating and delivering activities at farmer meetings and high profile events
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining sharp attention for detail and spending control
- Awareness of the key opportunities and challenges facing pork businesses, and their supply chains
- Will hold a relevant Agricultural degree and/or equivalent
- A proven track record with experience of developing and delivering innovative and effective business improvement activities
- A skilled communicator able to speak with authority and write effectively and clearly
- Confident to work with and lead industry partners from across the pig sector
- Can demonstrate a desire and willingness to actively develop own skills and knowledge
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.