EXPORT SALES MANAGER – Amenity Products and Machinery
WHAT’S THE JOB? EXPORT SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A pioneering, future-focused organisation offering a unique value proposition in their product range, aimed at vegetation control operations across the world. With significant UK business and a growing list of export clients, the Company is set to take its next step in opening further European markets. Significant business development opportunities exist for a committed, quick-thinking sales professional.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Amenity Products and Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Leading earnings package + benefits + future package add-ons
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South-East England + overseas travel
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? With a remit to further develop business in French markets and potentially others besides, you will be tasked with identifying and appointing value-adding distribution partners, as well as positively engaging with key end users to pull business through appropriate sales channels. The position requires a high standard of French language skills, with France being the key target market.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a successful commercial career to date, which features opening up new markets, appointing distribution partners and overseeing sustained business growth+
- You’ll understand and have experience in actively promoting a concept/consultative sales strategy
- You’re a natural networker with a switched-on attitude and a keen eye for new business opportunities
- A strong belief in the use of IT systems including CRM to manage and develop business is a core requirement, along with the ability to create and deliver professional sales and training presentations
- We’ll need to see evidence of positive and long-term business relationship building skills
- You’ll be capable of articulating the key elements of the export sales process
- Experience in both setting and achieving sales/growth targets and other commercial KPIs is expected, along with the ability to interpret performance on an ongoing basis, adjusting a strategy where required
- A thorough understanding of the amenity / groundcare market would be useful, showing the ability to engage successfully with and enthuse grounds maintenance operations, sports ground contractors and local authority or utility professionals to create positive end user demand
- You’ll be flexible on travel requirements and reside in the South-East of England
- Cementing all the above is a positive and committed professional work ethic – you’re confident, a go-getter!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If this chimes with you, and you’re looking to join a vibrant, positively-minded sales organisation with fantastic growth opportunities, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your already successful career to head. You can send it directly to us – email@example.com