EMEA FIELD EVENT AND EXHIBITION SUPPORT / DEMONSTRATOR
WHAT’S THE JOB? EMEA FIELD EVENT AND EXHIBITION SUPPORT / DEMONSTRATOR
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Highly respected blue chip manufacturer with an extensive global presence, excellent product portfolio and a highly visible focus on pushing the boundaries of technology in agricultural machinery development
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent basic salary + OTE + benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Based in South-East England, the role involves extensive travel within the UK / EMEA
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Providing practical setup and breakdown support for company exhibitions, events and field demonstrations across EMEA markets, you will have a strong hands-on machinery operator background, combined with a passion for machinery, an outgoing personality and ability to travel frequently, sometimes for long periods. The role actively supports and promotes the Company’s products at all events and requires a committed attitude and the desire to progress your career with one of the world’s largest manufacturers.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- You’ll be a natural in the tractor cab – your comfort zone! Conversant with a wide range of machinery applications, use of current technology and machine control systems, you’ll have had plenty of tractor, harvesting and machinery operator experience, at home or overseas and thrive in that environment
- You enjoy travelling, including staying away for extended periods, relish meeting new people from different cultures and have the flexibility to hop on a plane at short notice where required
- You’ll have a confident and outgoing personality, you’re fluent in farmer talk and can articulate the capabilities of a machine to potential users in a professional and engaging manner
- You’re a practical team player, capable of adapting to a variety of situations, and also have a high level of self-motivation, resourcefulness and problem-solving ability
- An appropriate agricultural qualification (not just degree level) would be useful, either in engineering, agricultural mechanisation, marketing or precision technology
- You’ll be good at planning, organisation and diary management along with a good standard of IT literacy
- A full clean UK driving licence is required, beyond which an HGV1 licence is highly desirable (if not, the ability to quickly qualify), along with any other major European language skills
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
We’re keen to hear from motivated individuals who love their machinery, have a practical and outgoing nature and possess bucketloads of energy. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us – email@example.com