ASSESSOR – POULTRY
WHAT’S THE JOB? ASSESSOR – POULTRY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An organisation which places animal welfare as a high priority in the farm to fork supply chain, providing high standards of animal welfare within the farming industry
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Livestock
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary + vehicle (work and personal use) + healthcare + pension
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? North Wales and Cheshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? JP Trett is working exclusively with the RSPCA Assured to find their new Assessor for the South West. In this exciting and varied role, you will be carrying out on-farm assessments for compliance with the RSPCA welfare standards for farm animals, and submit outcome reports to support membership of the RSPCA Assured scheme.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Proven practical experience of commercial livestock production – Poultry experience is essential
- A qualification in agriculture
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Exceptional attention to detail, along with excellent verbal communication skills at all levels and an affinity with and commitment to animal welfare
- Excellent written communication skills; will be required for report writing and creating documentation
- Ability to travel extensively within the area
- Knowledge of RSPCA Assured scheme and other national farm assurance schemes – Desirable
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we’ve caught your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this an exclusive recruitment campaign; any direct applications to the RSPCA Assured will be redirected and may delay your application.