AREA TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHAT’S THE JOB? AREA TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery; long established, with a genuinely global reach. From its European headquarters, the Company designs and develops an extensive range of products appropriate to the key markets within which it enjoys considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent Package including great Benefits + Vehicle
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? North of England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Responsible for working directly with the dealer network to support all products in the designated area. Working autonomously, you will keep dealers informed of technical development as well as handling all dealer technical enquiries, warranty claims and delivering dealer training programs. You’ll also be involved in demonstrations, dealer open days, national and regional exhibitions and working events.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a strong agricultural engineering background, either from a dealer service department or a manufacturer technical support role, ideally with a recognised Technical qualification
- You’ll have spent time in the tractor seat, be familiar with the operation of various implements and how to set up and optimise machinery for good in-field performance
- Your technical background should cover electronics, hydraulics, general mechanics and preferably some knowledge of precision technology systems
- We’ll need to know that you have good organisational abilities, are a team player and possess a resourceful can-do attitude
- The ability to form healthy working relationships with colleagues and key dealer staff is paramount and you should be able to demonstrate positive interpersonal skills
- You’ll have a good standard of IT literacy, be capable of delivering presentations, and ideally be familiar with warranty systems
- With a clean driving licence, you should reside in the North of England (M62 and above), be prepared to travel regularly within the UK and occasionally overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you, you’re positively motivated by the opportunity to join a leading brand within the agricultural machinery manufacturer sector and have the necessary attributes to perform to a high standard, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us – email@example.com or call 07810 755594