AGRICULTURE CONTRACT MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An industry leader dominating over 60% of the market
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Commodities / Relationship Management
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary and fantastic company benefits inc. private healthcare
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based / East of England / Suffolk / Norfolk
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You will be covering an area ensuring long term relationships with suppliers are maintained. You will enjoy speaking with growers daily to assist in yield development, cost reductions and sales of in house product within that geographic region. You will be the face of the company in the area, so you will need to be equipped with the following qualities!
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Equipped with a minimum of an HND level in Agriculture or related subject
- Working experience in the agriculture business sector would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills to build working relationships and high levels of customer service consistently
- BASIS/FACTS qualified preferably
- Significant commercial experience of the Agricultural Industry
- A motivated individual who can work under their own initiative and takes pride in their work
- Can build strong relationships whilst having excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full driving license
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If we’ve captured your interest with this excellent career-enhancing position, and you’re positively motivated to progress your career further, then we definitely want to hear from you! In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.