Agricultural Recruitment as a career move? Read on, here’s a little story….
JP Trett is well-known within the ag sector, very well known in fact. We’re all about providing a highly professional service to our clients, based on close working relationships and thorough understanding of our candidates’ career ambitions.
And we’re expanding….
From a career which had given me a huge amount of knowledge and a good-sized professional network, the opportunity arose to join a growing recruitment specialist in the ag sector some 8 years ago.
And I’ve never looked back….
I’ve had enormous job satisfaction (this has been a constant from day 1), met some amazing people, had a lot of fun and been to some very interesting places and events, enjoyed a pretty healthy income, and that professional network has grown a bit too.
And we’d like to see this replicated with a new member of the JP Trett team. Could it be you…?
We’d like to hear from motivated individuals for whom ag machinery and technology is what they do and know best. You might be after a different perspective on your career development, open to something still very much at the heart of the industry which offers great earnings potential.
Here’s a bit more to consider –
- Professional career experience in the ag machinery sector – you understand how it works, what drives it and the mindset of those involved, you see the bigger picture
- Commercially switched on, intelligent, entrepreneurial, focused on outcomes
- Industry connections
- Ambitious – you want to make your mark on the industry
- Within commuting distance of our offices in central Norfolk or looking to relocate – it’s great living here, we see tractors and machinery pass the office window every day!
- Did we say passionate about machinery? An overused word for sure, but we’ll need to feel that buzz/curiosity/energy
We’re offering structured progression and earnings potential (uncapped) leading to the opportunity to become the ‘go-to’ person for recruitment expertise in this technology-driven sector, access to our huge network, visits to key industry events, working closely with and learning from some of the UK’s most successful agricultural recruiters.
If you’re excited by this prospect, let’s talk! 07810 755594 or firstname.lastname@example.org and of course all in the strictest of confidence.